Creative Campaign Evaluation
- In 2010, HITCG conducted a series of triad sessions (3 consumers per session) across several North American markets for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of plumbing products.
- The objective was to evaluate a new corporate image campaign created by their branding agency.
- We evaluated three unique campaigns presented in both print and animatic forms.
- Consumers felt each campaign had positive and negative elements, but none really stood out as entirely reflective of the brand’s essence. In addition, some verbal cues did not translate well to Canadians.
- Our recommendation was to combine the best elements of all three campaigns, and incorporate them into one. This was accepted and implemented, and the campaign is currently airing and driving retail traffic.